Best holiday party Ideas
There is nothing consumers love more than give-a-ways, deals, freebies, and feeling like they really matter to the businesses they help keep afloat. One way you can differentiate yourself from every other business this holiday season is by throwing some fun, creative parties for your customers and employees. Not only is a party a great way to give back to your loyal clientele, it also gives you the opportunity to kick off your holiday sales, showcase your best or newest products, connect with your customers, and give samples to prospective clients to help convert them to sales. Here are some fun ideas that can really help get your party started!
- Trick-or-Treating: A great way to engage your local community this October is by participating in Halloween. To get everyone feeling festive, let all of your customers, young and old, trick-or-treat on October 31st! You could have a candy bowl for kids and a sample bowl for the adults so that everyone leaves satisfied.
- Halloween Party: Throw an actual Halloween party and invite all of the contacts on your email subscription list. To ensure interest in the party, offer games and contests with prizes for the winners. You should definitely have a costume contest; you could also offer pumpkin carving and bobbing for apples.
- Haunted House: People of all ages love haunted houses, and creating a free one at your store is a great way to get people in and shopping!
- Turkey Potluck: A few days after Thanksgiving, throw a potluck at your store and invite your customers, employees, and friends. This is a great way for people to get together and celebrate, and get rid of some of their leftovers from Turkey Day!
- Thankful For You Party: Throw a party in honor of your customers so you can show them just how thankful you really are for their continued support of your business. Give out freebies, have an open bar and buffet – go all out, tis’ the season of gratitude after all!
- Food-Drive: Host a food drive at your business and give your community and customers an opportunity to donate to those in need. Incentivize your customers by offering sales and deals for customers who bring in certain amounts of food.
You might also like
Angry Birds Free
Mobile Application (Rovio Entertainment Ltd.)