Company events Ideas
What Can Events and Incentives Do For My Campaign?
- Increase enthusiasm and participation
- Increase average gift
- Encourage employees to pledge promptly
- Encourage attendance at campaign meetings
Special Event Planning
Special events are your opportunity to add a little something extra to the campaign! Not only do they raise extra funding for United Way, but they can be instrumental in team development and great for company spirit. Use this as an opportunity to further educate your employees about United Way and most importantly, have FUN!! And remember, not every special event has to be elaborate.
- Be creative
- Events should be strategically scheduled throughout the year to be successful and build awareness
- Make it easy for employees to participate
- Secure the support of upper management
- Involve a team in the planning and implementation process
- Have fun!
Remember… when planning special events, please stress that the support of the activities is in addition to the individual campaign pledge.
Here are some fun event ideas...
Themed Food Day
Employees cook their favorite dishes and pay to eat – with proceeds going to United Way. Have a contest for the ‘Best Dish.’ Get a trophy at the Dollar Store and give the trophy to the winner.
- Chili or Soup Cook-Off
- Spaghetti Dinner
- International/Ethnic Food Day
- Side Dish Day
Homemade or store bought items are brought in such as: cookies, pies, muffins, bars, cupcakes, fudge, and candy. Arrange baked items on a table to be seen and purchased throughout the day.
You might also like
Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack,Large
Sports (Sea to Summit)